The standard terms and conditions of business oblige you (the user), and Nepal Export Company (owner and operator of this website). Most importantly, have your time to read these T&Cs carefully, as they affect your legal rights. On the other hand, changes in these T&Cs can usually be offered to pursue specific client requirements. Terms & Conditions of Export business in Nepal are to be applied upon the first encounter with the website. If you do not agree, feel free not to use the website.
Users/ users accessing the site are considered the third party in these terms and conditions:
(I) Neither employed by Perfect Exports Pvt. Ltd. nor acting in the course of their employment.
(II) Neither involved as an adviser providing services to Perfect Exports Pvt. Ltd. nor accessing the website linked with such services.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you are legit to use the website. Also, you confront to be at least 18 years old.
Intellectual property and fair use
- (1) All content of the website is the private property of the PE (unless uploaded by users/ affiliates/ third parties). It is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights, and other intellectual property-based rights.
- (2) Content is the text, graphics, audio, software, page layout, underlying codes, and any other form present on this website.
- (3) Acknowledge that, without the owner’s prior written permission, the contents on this site shall not be construed as granting.
- (1) Do not reproduce, modify, copy, distribute, or use the website’s content (Copyright protected) for commercial purposes. You need to take the consent of Perfect Exports Pvt. Ltd.
- (2) Do not apply ways to manipulate or damage the website nor interfere with any other users.
- (3) Do not materialize the official business property, which can be harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, or threatening. Further, do not breach any applicable governmental laws & regulations.
The inherence of the website and Disclaimers
- (1) We use this website as a source to serve the company’s online facilities, tools, and information. We keep on updating the products & services on the online platform. Though, we don’t provide a warranty that the service will be defects and/or faults-free. Also, Nepal Export Company is under no obligation to keep updating its own website.
- (2) Nepal Export Company applies secure protocols to ensure no viruses/ malware or exposure of personal data). Though, we hold no obligation in that regard. Above all, users need to take responsibility for their own security. They need to secure their personal details and their computers from other third parties.
- (3) Perfect Exports Company is not to be liable for any disruption or non-availability of the website. Thus, it holds the right and freedom to swap, eliminate, or end any part or the whole of the website. The same conditions continue to apply to any new version of the website. Else, it will be expressed clearly if changes are happening.
- (1) Things not mentioned in the terms and conditions, do not make Nepal Export Company liable for any losses claims.
- (2) To the maximum extent permitted by law, Nepal Export Company won’t be liable for any of the following :
(I) Any business losses (loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill, or commercial opportunities).
(II) Loss or corruption of any data, database, or software
(III) Any other special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage.
- (1) Your rights are not transferable under any of these terms and conditions.
- (2) Further, we revise these terms and conditions, and users should check the T&Cs regularly. It will ensure familiarity with the current version.
- (3) These T&Cs are a wholesome agreement between the parties. It shows a relationship with the subject matter and is authorized for all prior discussions.
- (4) The contracts (Rights of third parties) act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions. Hence, no third party poses the right over these terms and conditions.
- (5) Any court or competent authority can request to delete the terms and conditions if found faulty. Likewise, it will not enforce any effect on other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- (6) Electronic Transaction Act (ETA) 2063 governs and interprets these terms and conditions. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the court
Details of Perfect Exports Pvt. Ltd.
Perfect Exports Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Samakushi-26,Su-Sangam Zip:44600 Kathmandu, Nepal
Official Website: www.nepalexportcompany.com
In addition, Perfect Exports Pvt. Ltd. these terms and conditions with the official document.